Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Waiting for a delivery

I am waiting for a delivery.
While I wait I finish a sermon, watch a soccer match, finish a book on reaching the unchurched and checking the door.
I am waiting because the delivery has to be sign for or it will return to...well, someplace to which I have no access.
The delivery isn't for me - it is for a family member who plans to pass through and needed a place to drop stuff off that could be picked back up easily - for them.
I feel frustrated - there are other things I could be doing but I can't do any of them until I do this.
I wonder - does God feel this way waiting for my prayers? Sure He gets stuff done while waiting, but, He can't do anything else in my life until He gets the next delivery. He can't do His part till I do my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment